You must include the following items in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide us with as many contact details as possible so we can get in touch with you. An appropriate mailing address must also be included.
- Provide the allegedly infringing entry link(s).
- You must specify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed.
- An argument that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its representative, or the law may not allow the content to be used in the manner complained of.
- An assertion under penalty of perjury that the material in the notice is correct, and that the complaining party is entitled to act on behalf of the holders of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement providing full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the purported copyrighted material was found via a link on our website.
- Please allow 3-7 business days for a response.
Then Send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com